Sweets Foundation, Inc. is a Palm Beach County based 501(c) (3) non-profit
Sweets Foundation is a Palm Beach County based 501(c) (3) non-profit dedicated to building a better Palm Beach County. This 100% volunteer charity is composed of Palm Beach county residents and is focused solely on local programs.
Sweets Foundation’s newest endeavor concentrates on providing the necessary resources to maximize the potential of Palm Beach County students. With our unique approach, we will assess what is most needed, using input from the students themselves, in addition to information from teachers and staff. This input allows Sweets Foundation to address specific needs such as school supplies, clothing (especially school uniforms), nutrition, tutoring or mentoring. Our approach will allow students to thrive by tailoring each response to a student’s individual needs.
Other recent Sweets Foundation projects include:
- Presenting anti-bullying and peer pressure programs to hundreds of students under a grant from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Providing basic necessities such as underwear and toiletries to local veterans
- Purchasing supplies for children in Palms West Hospital
- Hosting holiday parties for thousands of Palm Beach County’s neediest children and their families, featuring educational and enrichment activities, health information, meals, toys, treats and entertainment
- Helping local children attend Palm Beach county events such as the South Florida Fair
- Supporting the efforts of other local charities by providing volunteers and donations
- Assisting those in need in Palm Beach County is our passion because Sweets Foundation firmly believes that charity begins at home.